Student Athlete Resources
E-books to Help Prospective College Athletes Succeed
Authored by a former Big Ten scholarship athlete, Doorway to College’s Student Athlete Series™ e-books teach high school athletes how to boost their chances of playing on a college team — and to succeed in college when they get there.
In the Student Athlete Series e-books, you'll learn about all this and more:
- Setting SMART Goals
- Being Realistic
- Turning Goals into Realities
- Understanding the Differences
- Scholarship Fact and Fantasy
- Tuition Discounting
- Choosing the Right Division for Your Future
- Middle School: Getting Off to the Right Start
- Freshman Year: Establishing Good Habits
- Sophomore Year: Taking Stock of Your Goals
- Junior Year: Developing Your Skills and Marketing Yourself
- Senior Year: Making the Commitment
- Adjusting to College Life
- Managing Your Time
- Staying Grounded
- Getting to Graduation
IMPORTANT NOTE: These e-books are online products delivered via the Internet. After purchasing, check your email for login instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you miss the email, or it goes to spam, you can login and read your e-book(s) by following these instructions: http://www.doorwaytocollege.com/how-to-access-my-online-purchases/.
You must be logged in to access an e-book, but you may download it to your hard drive it once you have accessed it. For best results, we recommend reading Doorway to College Foundation e-books on your computer or tablet rather than on a phone.
FAQs for Athletes
Got a question about college prep or recruiting for prospective college athletes? Check out the FAQs for Athletes.